lg tablet 8.3 will not turn on - the computer does not recognize it
boop2018

Since I received a notice of an upgrade, my tablet will not turn on/charge and my computer does not recognize it. I purchased a new OEM cord thinking that was the issue. I still will not work, It is totally dead.  I have tried all the troubleshooting tips, not happy. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: lg tablet 8.3 will not turn on - the computer does not recognize it
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sure I would also be unhappy if I was not able to turn on my LG G Pad 8.3. I'm guessing you are referring to a device upgrade and not a software upgrade, correct? 

Thanks for taking the time to complete the troubleshooting steps that you have taken. We can check your options. I will send you a Private Message to gather more details. 

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
Re: lg tablet 8.3 will not turn on - the computer does not recognize it
boop2018

Brought the tablet into a corporate store, waited for 40 minutes to see someone,  they plugged it in tried to turn it on. Told me it was dead and proceeded in trying to sell me a new one. I asked to have the line removed from my account which they cannot do?? Had to call and wait on hold for 30 minutes, just to get a person that obviously didn't listen to me. I had to repeat the story 3 times before he wouldv just remove the line and credit my account.

0 Likes