Re: "Loyalty" Unlimited Data plan streaming issues.
JoeMikeKnight
Contributor - Level 1
Pausing my data is almost like causing virtual signal interferrence. This would explain why i have problems loading webpages and streams. To never know when you will have these interruptions is very immoral in my opinion. To try to convince me that there is some dummy server that does not track or report when data thresholds are needed, when they are put into affect, and NOT have the ability to tweak them i ssomething I will never beileve. 

Based on the few responses I got that stimply means "pay more to stop having problems that we cannot fix because it is what it is" is not a solution but shows that this whole thing could be intentional. It can be fixed by making sure speeds don't dip below a certain level (or the frequency at which it is "paused"). You can tell one of the biggest telecommunication corporations can't "afford" to make this adjustments for LONG TIME customers who do NOT DESERVE THIS. This could be a low down dirty way on how to get customers to upgrade, by giving them no chance and backing them into a corner by "randomly" pausing their data and they will never know when. 

I think it is time to switch. Verizon USED to give me the best signal and speeds. Now I cant go anywhere within a 40 mile radius without averaging 2 bars. I have seen this on 4 different devices and 3 different lines. So good luck trying to pin this on my area or my devices. 
espencer312
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was switched to this plan yesterday and was not told that I would have any issues with data speed. I needed unlimited data not data that now doesn't always work. This is garbage!!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Switch to the next tier of unlimited data.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

espencer312,

We always want you to have a plan that works with and not against you. Hearing that you were not given the full information about your plan is concerning and we do want to help turn this experience around as soon as possible. Have you been able to check the features of each plan to see which one sounds like it would work best for you? You can review them here https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes