speed dial icon
ez_as123

Is there any way to change the Icon for the speed dial buttons I have placed on my home screen? Samsung S5. I really don't like the default smiley face type icon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: speed dial icon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ez_as123, That is a great device! I want to make sure that you are able to set it up the way that you would like it. With the contact that you have set as your speed dial on the home screen, do you have a picture set up for that person contact? You can always go into your address book, select a contact,  then tap on the smiley face icon, you should then be able to select what picture you want to set for that contact. Then that should be able to change the picture on the main screen as well.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: speed dial icon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ez_as123, That is a great device! I want to make sure that you are able to set it up the way that you would like it. With the contact that you have set as your speed dial on the home screen, do you have a picture set up for that person contact? You can always go into your address book, select a contact,  then tap on the smiley face icon, you should then be able to select what picture you want to set for that contact. Then that should be able to change the picture on the main screen as well.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes