this is answer not related to existing question!!
Tocar

I suddenly discovered my phone would respond with "call not sent" when I asked it to call (dial) a phone number.  Then I found I could not even reach 911.

I called local 911 police station they did not have an emergency phone number for you either.  I thought by Federal Law that any cell phone MUST connect with 911.

So I called your Verizon from AT&T phone.  Eventually when phone was opened (battery exposed) the optional memory card (SD 0) was slightly disconnected.  Pushed it back in 1/8 inch and everything AOK.

Your software operating system (kernel not app) should have displayed error message to me on screen.  Not merely "call not sent".

FIX IT!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: this is answer not related to existing question!!
Snn5
Legend

Tocar wrote:

Shouldn't the answer and the question be in the same thread?

I suddenly discovered my phone would respond with "call not sent" when I asked it to call (dial) a phone number.

Poor signal?

Then I found I could not even reach 911.

I called local 911 police station they did not have an emergency phone number for you either.  I thought by Federal Law that any cell phone MUST connect with 911.

You did call "local 911."  But who does not have an emergency number?  Verizon?

So I called your Verizon from AT&T phone.  Eventually when phone was opened (battery exposed) the optional memory card (SD 0) was slightly disconnected.  Pushed it back in 1/8 inch and everything AOK.

Awesome!  Glad that's fixed.

Your software operating system (kernel not app) should have displayed error message to me on screen.  Not merely "call not sent".

FIX IT!

The system displays errors from apps.  The phone is an app.  If a call is not sent, the system displays the notice.

0 Likes