Re: update
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which device do you have?

0 Likes
Not applicable

When your phone manufacturer decides to send an update to Verizon.

0 Likes
myers4455

Note 2

0 Likes
Not applicable

The Note 2 was last updated in May 2014 so it's not going to be updated any more.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the latest software is definitely important myers4455 so I understand your concern. As your fellow community members mentioned, the last software update for the Note 2 was on May 2, 2014.  Is there something going on with your phone? You can view any future updates here http://vz.to/1yUpPAD.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
myers4455

I am trying to get on a way site but it won't let me. It says that I need to update my phone

0 Likes
myers4455

Web site

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

myers4455,

Sorry to hear about trouble accessing a particular website. We know being able to access the web is a great reason to have a smartphone, and we want to help. Were you previously able to access this site on your phone's browser? Are you able to access it without issue on a PC browser?

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try a different browser application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes