wifi calling
SethCGrayson
Enthusiast - Level 2

wifi calling will not work at home on my moto 5g one phone.

0 Likes
Re: wifi calling
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, SethCGrayson. We would be happy to help. Please provide some more details about the issues you are encountering with Wi-Fi calling. 

CassieG_VZW

0 Likes
SethCGrayson
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since the last one updates for Android 10 and one update to Android 11.  When Wi-Fi calling has stopped connecting right away when cell service is not available.  The Wi-Fi calling has not connected right away sense the update.  And usually connects with in half hour to 8 hours why why so long.  I tried resetting everything.  I did even pull the SIM card out and resetting the Wi-Fi reset option on the phone.  This is a brand new phone Motorola One 5g uw 2021 version.

Please help fix this issue!

Thank You.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SethCGrayson, we understand the importance of making sure your device connects to Wi-Fi Calling consistently. Can you please let us know what happens when you try to connect to Wi-Fi Calling? Are you receiving an error message? You mentioned it can take up to "8 hours" for the Wi-Fi Call to work correctly, can you please clarify during this time if the Wi-Fi enabled button is grayed out? Or your device just won't connect to Wi-Fi Calling at all during this time frame? 

https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-235005/

0 Likes
SethCGrayson
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I am out of cell service and when I connect to Wi-Fi top of my phone says no service for calling and I tried to go call it says no service Wi-Fi itself does work but not for Wi-Fi calling Wi-Fi calling option is trying on I turn on and off several times still does not connect instantly.

0 Likes