window limit reached?
Kitten_Call
Hi guys, bet there is a simple answer but I cannot figure it out. Now when I click on llinks etc it tells me my window limit has been reached and unable to open a new one. Is this common? How can I clear to allow more use? Thanks Puurr
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: window limit reached?
Dangerous_Dave
Contributor - Level 2
Not sure if the Moto is the same as the Eris, but with the browser open, click menu, then click the little windows icon and see just how many of the little buggers you have open.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Dangerous_Dave
Contributor - Level 2
Not sure if the Moto is the same as the Eris, but with the browser open, click menu, then click the little windows icon and see just how many of the little buggers you have open.
0 Likes
Kitten_Call

Hee,hee

Yep - after I posted I removed the Dolphin browser to see if that was it too. I found it to be faster and set it as default, but I found it did not run quite like a computer does with more than one browser (only thing I noted). You see, I would be on the original browser and all of a sudden it would turn into the other one (go figure - have no idea).

Liked the Dolphin but all the things that pop up when you touch the screen were too much for me. If there was a way to dismantle, I have no idea and I missed that instruction sheet ;..Puurr. Perhaps the creator could set it up so they are not a function until activated? Much of it I could not use anyways and I really liked it.

Never the less, that was the problem - I could not get the extra windows to pop up as you mentioned, Dave. The function was not existant  - weird. What is even weirder? I had the pinch type function and thought we had an update or something. But now it appears the pinch function is no longer working ...Mmmm. It was cool while it lasted. Mayb the Droid Angel touched my screen for a few minutes  - (smile)

Now I was able to removethe extra windows from the browser (original factory installed). I am quite sure someone will come up with another one or the Dolphin will improve. I have already seen leaps and bounds since I got the Droid. Good to see people that are creative, like what they do and are responsive :smileyhappy:

Thanks

Puurr

0 Likes