worst signal at my home.
capricorn1551
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the worst signal at my home.  Verizon replaced my phone in Feb. 2017 with a newer version of the Samsung S6.  Ever since then I do not have more than 1 bar (if I'm lucky) at my home.  Never had a problem before.  I have been in to Verizon, they reset my phone and said all is good.  It's not.  Calls drop, people can't hear you, etc.  I don't have unlimited wi-fi, so wi-fi calling is out.  Suggestions?  I have about had it!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: worst signal at my home.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Capricorn1551, we want to make sure that you have nothing but stellar service at all times. I know how imperative it is to be able to use your cell phone while at home. Are you only having issues while indoors? What zip code are you located in? When the phone was replaced, and the store reset the phone, was the sim card ever replaced? Please keep me posted. We're looking forward to hearing back from you.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

Try an app download called 4G Switcher and see if you can go to 3G...

0 Likes
capricorn1551
Enthusiast - Level 1

Lousy service is in and outside of my home.  I am in the 19946 zip code.  I don't know if they replaced the sim card or not.  Was never told.  All I know is that he took at least (if not more than 2 hours) to get all my data from the old phone.

0 Likes
capricorn1551
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am replying to VZW's comment as requested.  So my original answer WAS correct.  I do have the worst service is in and outside of my home.  I am in the 19946 zip code.  I don't know if they replaced the sim card or not I was never told.  All I know is that he took at least (if not more than 2 hours) to get all my data from the old phone.

0 Likes