$0 RLF BNDL
sassiebird

Received text message from Verizon last night that I have successfully subscribed to a $0 RLF BNDL.  I never signed up for anything and my calls to Verizon are disconnected and the girl on Verizon Chat knew nothing about it.  Does anyone know what it is and what it means?  Verizon sent it but is not providing any explanation or answers!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: $0 RLF BNDL
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of providing the information you need. Please tell us a little more, did you recently purchase a new device or accessories?

MariaV_VZW

0 Likes
mamahoneyV

I had the same problem.  So did my husband on his phone.  We don't have a new device or phone.  

0 Likes
Liatris

I received the same Verizon message on 18 March 2020. I did not sign up for anything, and I did not change my phone or add equipment. It is disturbing that Verizon provides no information about this.

0 Likes
sassiebird

No, I have not purchased a new phone or accessories.  The phone is the same one I have used for many years.  Why is Verizon sending messages to customers but not informing the staff about them so that people know how their account is being affected?

0 Likes
ack1953

Has anyone got a response, I have been at this for a week, will not let me add funds, I think they got my numbers! Verizon is ignoring me now, how about you??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, mamahoneyV! We are concerned to hear you are receiving these message, and we would love the opportunity to help you in any way we can. Can you please tell us a little more? When did you first receive these notifications?  

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
ack1953

h I got a message from Verizon on my cell phone with this RFL BUNDL and so did my wifes cell phone, since then we can not add minutes, the website we are locked out off, tried putting minutes using the phone, someone hacked into Verizon is what I think!!

0 Likes
Greatrolls

I contacted Verizon through my online account about receiving the same message.  Here's the explanation I received:

Daryl: I understand how concerning it must be for you to receive a message for a feature you didn't subscribe for. I am able to confirm that this feature was added to your account due COVID-19 (corona-virus) situation on which you are allowed to make international calls for free until 04/30/2020 in case there is a family member or friend you want to get in contact with so there is nothing to worry about.  

0 Likes
ack1953

That doesnt make any sense, they would have advertised that you would think, I odnt see w hat that has to do with accounts not being able to add funds and all sorts of problems, at least you got an answer but I think Verizon just wrote that to satisfy you with some kind of answer. I just dont believe that for a minute, I am still at it, trying to talk to someone or add funds to my phones, what a joke, thank you so much for sharing!!!

0 Likes