4g to 1x
Rjsmith2289

Before making a call i have 4g when hit send I go from 4g to 1x service. Everyone tells me that they can not hear me. I don't have advance calling. I am on prepaid. The phone is a LG Optimus zone 3. Please help me

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 4g to 1x
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help has arrived and we’ll get you pointed in the right direction to fix your calls Rjsmith2289. As we can’t access Prepaid information, please contact our Prepaid Team at 888-294-6804. They will help ensure your calls are working each and every time.

StevenM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Without advanced calling, all calls always go through 1x, so this is normal.  If the other party can't hear you, it is another problem. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help has arrived and we’ll get you pointed in the right direction to fix your calls Rjsmith2289. As we can’t access Prepaid information, please contact our Prepaid Team at 888-294-6804. They will help ensure your calls are working each and every time.

StevenM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes