Re: Account Language Preference
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not the experience we want for you, francof69. We just sent you a private message to further assist. 

AnthonyC_VZW

0 Likes
Pbailey1101
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue and I really need to contact customer Support can you please help

0 Likes
Evan19
Enthusiast - Level 1

Still very much a problem in 2022, after going to a store to fix my account after running out of data and getting my card removed which discontinued my auto-pay setup (a wonderful combination the 'zip code incorrect' error and that even unsuccessful attempts to upload data will lock you out of adding funds after nine attempts [with no warning of such]). The store was able to get 1 GB to hold me over until my next pay period but to get the auto-pay set back up, they directed me to use the online service. Said number (888-294-6804 or *611) have a short quip in English, then proceed to provide the rest of their automated phrases in Spanish, including the options. As my account is in English, my previous calls/attempts were in English, and my time at the store was conducted through the English language, I can't imagine why it does this other than defaulting to it.

Side note, it's sad to see that most of the responses on these forums essentially end with "We'll PM you." Considering the online service thus far, the lack of apparent solutions is very disheartening.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your account, Evan19. We can certainly clarify further for you, we request that you meet us in a Private Note because we need to access and discuss your personal account in order to get your language preferences corrected. For your privacy and security, we can not do that in a public channel. We're always here to help, and we would be more than happy to get your account corrected for you. Please send us a Private Note if you would like further assistance. Thank you!

*Ellisandra

0 Likes