Activate Mobile Phone
Forsch

Yesterday, I went to BestBuy and bought a Samsung Intensity Prepaid Mobile phone - choosing Verizon over all others as I was told they have super customer service!!! Now i want to activate my phone (my wife also has the same phone) but going to the web site "/activate" requires I (we) buy a phone from them. No! I have phone and a $100 refill card!! I just want to activate a become a new prepaid customer. The telephone number they give 888-294-6804 requires a cell phone number or no go!!! That is what I (we) are trying to get!!!

Can anyone help????

Forsch

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Activate Mobile Phone
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

Have you looked at the instructions on the packaging for your phone?  Usually they outline a step-by-step procedure to activate the phone.  I don't think you need to come to the Verizon website at all to get started.  Definitely look over all of the packaging, I think it might be as simple as turning on the phone and following the instructions to program the device, but I could be wrong.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

You you able to call *611 without it being activated.  Or maybe 1-800-256-4646  800-2-JOININ

0 Likes
Lee-Lee
Contributor - Level 3

Here is the link to activate your new phone online:https://www.verizonwireless.com/vzwapp/prepay/activateinpulse

0 Likes