All Day!!
BlueEyes1982

I have been trying to get a hold of tech support All Day!!! Called 5 different 800 numbers.. *611.. Just computer talk over & over.. Can someone help Me please!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: All Day!!
Snn5
Legend

Tell us what the issue is and whether you are prepaid or postpaid, what phone you have or the issue with service you have.  Be specific so we can better assist.

0 Likes
BlueEyes1982

**Prepaid.. & when I call any Verizon number.. It goes through the different things.. Then when it goes to connect me to a representative.. It says sorry.. Can't be completed.. I also called off of 2 other phones.. I put in my number.. I go through everything.. Same thing.. For the past 12 hours!!

0 Likes
BlueEyes1982

I just switched to a HTC Desire 612.. Like 3-4 days ago..

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

OK, but what is the issue with the phone then?  Can you not activate it, is it activated but not functioning correctly?  Specifics please.

0 Likes
BlueEyes1982

It is activated.. My mobile hotspot isn't working.. It was.. I had 297 mb of data.. I added a 1G.. Cut my phone off then back on.. Hasn't turned back on since.. Just says processing.. I talked to 2 people last night about it.. They have me other numbers to call.. Then at 2 am this morning.. My calls can go through Verizon anymore.. I have looked.. Tried every number I found.. I have went through a G of data trying to look to find someone to talk to .. To help me with this.. I can't get a live person to talk to.. On technical support..

0 Likes
BlueEyes1982

I called *611..888-294-6904..800-483-7456..866-875-6934..888-553-1555... Everyone leads Me through the automative stuff.. But when it should connect it says sorry..

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I would suggest opting for auto pay and the bonus 1GB next time for a total of 2GB on the $45 and 3.5GB on the $60.  Hotspot is included with the plan I know that much.  I might try Live Chat from a desktop computer from the Contact Us link at the top of each Verizon web page.  Sounds like provisioning for your phone is not enabled.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you connected, BlueEyes1982, to some support. I know how important it is to get your service working as it should be. You can contact Prepay directly at 888-294-6804, then select options 4,6,4 for prompt service. I'm sure they'll get you up and running right away.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Try 1-888-890-3721

0 Likes