BLOCK CALLS/MESSAGES FROM ONE PERSON/PREPAID
Proudmommy06

I NEED TO BLOCK CALLS/TEXTS FROM ONE PERSON, A VERIZON CUSTOMER, ON MY VERIZON PREPAID PHONE. I KEEP IGNORING THEM, THEY'RE NOT GETTING THE HINT. IT'S NOT EVERYDAY BUT I DONT WANT COMMUNICATION WITH THEM. HELP PLEASE??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BLOCK CALLS/MESSAGES FROM ONE PERSON/PREPAID
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The prepaid plans don't have the feature to allow blocking of calls on the account level. Have you checked your phone to see you have blocking option in the software or an application you can download?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Proudmommy06

No I haven't. Where would I go to? In settings? And if I don't have that

option, which app would be the best to use for blocking without having to

default my text app?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The options that might be possible are all dependant on which phone model you have. You haven't mentioned what phone you have.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Proudmommy06

Oh lol I'm sorry I have a Transpyre

0 Likes
Not applicable

prepaid actually don't have any features that can block a certain number, once you tried to call prepaid customer service, the only option for them is to block all numbers that will try to call/txt you or if you do have a restriction settings on your phone it will also do the same (block incoming calls/outgoing calls incoming texts/outgoing texts). That's the reason why most of the time, the best solution for this kind of situation is to download a certain third party application called Mr. Number . this would help you spam and block a certain number without having the headaches of not receiving any calls/ text at all. Smiley Happy

0 Likes