Billing Issue with Prepaid Service
TealDeer

On 8/22 I attempted to add $60 to my acct via a pin card through the automated phone system. Didn't work and I got sent to a CSR and they added the funds.

Today, I looked at my acct and I only have $45. An hour after I added my money, I got charged $15 for a 'Bundle Sync Debit'. I am not sure what this is and I can't find any answers. I have no enabled features AFAIK. If I'm being charged $15 a month for something, it needs to be clear as to what it is.

I spent the last hour trying to get in touch with a person and their horrible prepaid automated system doesn't allow it. Frankly, once this is sorted, I'm switching to AT&T ot StraightTalk, both who have given me great CS previously even on prepaid.

What is this Bundle Sync Debit charge, and why was I not made aware that $60 wasn't going to be sufficient to fund my plan? I am not paying $75 a month for no CS support and so little data. I wasted my entire lunch hour on this stupid charge and I'm so angry.

Verizon, get yourself together.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Billing Issue with Prepaid Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TealDeer, help is here to ensure you get all of your questions and concerns answered regarding your prepaid account. The last thing I want to see is for us to lose your business.I must direct you to contact our prepaid department to ensure you find resolution as they are the only department that has access to your account. To reach our Prepay Team, please dial 888-294-6804 from a number other than your prepaid phone. When prompted, enter your prepaid phone number. Then press 4 (for questions or to change something), then 5 (for Store Locations or Billing Questions), then 4 (for Customer Service Rep) and then enter your pass code for your account. If you do not know the pass code, enter in four zeros. Then the system will transfer you to a Prepaid representative.

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TealDeer I certainly don’t blame you for wanting to know what happened to your money. We certainly don’t want you leaving us. We apologize this was not explained prior to it the charge. We don’t have access to your account. However, our Prepaid Team can certainly assist you. What you can do is call 1.800.922.0204, don’t enter your cell number and when you are connected to a rep you can ask for a transfer to Prepaid.

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes