Billing problem
Anbesa

Hi,

I went to Verizon store May 9th2015 at Laurel 10250 Baltimore Ave  to  get a lower deal on my bill and up grade my phone which was Samsung 4 to Samsung 6 edge. The Verizon staff was helping me at the moment told me they don't have the phone color in their store and advised me he can order for me and will be in my house. He said he gave as federal government employees discount and some other discount and showed me my monthly bill will be $240. After that  He charged me to order the Samsung S6 edge phone for Edge up payment $352.02 Samsung galaxy S6 edge candy shell grip $ 26.24. Invisible shield Samsung S6 edge full body $22.46  Total I paid on my American Express card $403.64 and left the store. As he said the phone came at my house on the 2nd day I took it to the same Verizon store and opened he was ordered a wrong phone and they try to charge me back return  fee. They were so unprofessional I felt ashamed and asked for the manager. One of them jump and told me he is the manager. I showed him what his staff did and he apologized to me and said he will fix and give me Samsung S6edge the only color they have was white I took that. He assured me he will fix all t my monthly bill charge to lower under $250 per month he did all the paper work and left the store. When my May- June bill came I was out of town and I paid without noticing $327.33 and after that my June-July bill comes it  was outrageous $499.44. I am not accompany I am a simple  family man living from hand to mouth. It is so unfortunate to pass on this kind of ignorant staff mistakes. I tried to contact Verizon I spoke to one lady and she assured me she fix everything and pass it to her supervisor for approval and told me she email next morning all the adjustment. It didn't happened no email comes to me. I called back again and I spoke to another gentleman and he said He opens investigation on my American Express payment May 9th2015 in the amount of $403.64 and it will take 1o business days. I decided not to pay this amount and to go to court. I was with Verizon for the last 20 years and I decided to pull my account and change another carrier. If some one can help me on this issue I appreciate before I waste my time because of your unknowledgeable staffs.

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Billing problem
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Billing issues can take 2-3 billing cycles to resolve. If you bought the phone May 9th and it's now only June 24th, that's why it hasn't been resolved. It's understandable you'd be upset about all the wrong charges, but you have to give them time to resolve it. It's not going to happen overnight and rarely ever after just 1 phone call.

0 Likes
Anbesa

It is not a monthly billing issue it is they charged me to upgrade a phone and  it comes back again on my monthly bill to pay for the phone. It is not a rocket science everything is computerized this time. where they got the monthly bill to charge me $499.44. It is outrageous. If you know where to complain please give me the email address and the phone number not customer service I don't want stuck hours and hours on the phone.

Thanks

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

It doesn't matter what the charge is for, it can still take 4-12 weeks to resolve. There is no certain place to e-mail to complain, you'll just need to keep calling to check on the status. However if you've ported your numbers out, which I can't tell if you have based on what you said, you'll still owe them some money for doing that.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Anbesa,

I'll be sending you a private message in the forum system to get some more information from you regarding this issue.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
snobyrd

I have been with Verizon since they were Frontier cellular. But for the past 3 or 4 years there customer service has gotten horrendous, I renewed our contract a year ago my wife's and myself and they talked us into a tablet. Each phone plus the tablet had a $70.00 rebate. AS of this date we still have not received this rebate which all total would have been $210 bucks. I keep getting the same run around same old stuff (sir we apologize for this but I will need all that info. again) 3 times I have gone thru this and when I go to the store itself, talk about rude, those stuffed shirts all talk down to you and make you feel small. I called back in September to check on this problem and see if I could some how lower my bill seeing my wife's company has moved to Mexico and I am disabled. Nope the closest he could get us is to cancel everything and bite the bullet of 350 buck per line fee. IM DONE.

0 Likes