Bluetooth
SharonaB

I have tried to sync up my phone to the bluetooth in my vehicle and also to my earbud, but it does not recognize either of them.  This should be able to be done, since I want handsfree calling while driving if I chose to make a phone call or receive one.  Is there a special way or thing I must do to sync up the phone?

I downloaded tune which they said you could not do with a prepaid phone.  I had to pay for them, but I now have the tunes that I want on my phone.

thank you very much.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth
Not applicable

SharonaB, thank you for your post and welcome to the community. I understand how important it is to be able to use Bluetooth on your device. It sounds like you are setting up Bluetooth on the phone correctly, since it is finding the Bluetooth devices, but they may not be in pairing mode. Pairing mode for different headsets will vary, so you will need the model. Our Bluetooth pairing guide will assist you with pairing the phone and the headset. Your phone will be listed as Gusto sCH-360, not under Samsung. 

For pairing your car and phone together, you will need to refer to your car manual for instructions. For most cars, you will need to turn on the Bluetooth or go thru the car's menu to pair with the phone. In that case, you will need to make sure the phone is set to discoverable in the Bluetooth menu. The manual will normally give you a Bluetooth passkey that you will need to enter into your phone. 

If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to ask. 

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth
Golfer5788

I am trying to pair the droid charge with my qx56.  The speaker phone on the car finds the device but does not give me a opportunity to put in the pass code.  It just comes up with a pass key and says to either accept it or decline it.  Any thoughts?

0 Likes