$$ Bonus with recurring payment.
bruyes811

I just activated a basic phone on the $50 monthly Unlimited Talk & Text. With that activation, I received a $10 bonus. If I enroll in the Auto Pay with a $50 monthly auto debit, I will receive a further $5 bonus on each months recurring payment.What is this $$ value added to my account good for? Can is be used to pay the $50 monthly amount, once it accumulates enough value, or is it only usable to purchase things like ringtones and added features?

Thanks in advance for this explanation.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: $$ Bonus with recurring payment.
chigger_loo
Enthusiast - Level 1

The additional funds on the account can be applied to extra features such as ringtones and games. If it does accumulate enough, you can also shut off Autopay for that month and use the additional funds to either pay the difference from the full $50.00 payment or renew the bundle fully.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bruyes811,

Glad to see that you have set up service with us. We certainly want you to have an enjoyable experience with us. The credit amounts are put towards the option for additional features like ringtones etc. You can get the full listing for options via our pre pay department at (888) 294-6804. Let us know if you need anymore assistance.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

comgoddess

Has the $5 monthly bonus on prepaid accounts been discontinued?  It hasn't been posted to my account since January 2014 and the balance has been significantly reduced. I used to have at least $60 in bonuses but now it's $18 and I still pay $60/month for my prepaid plan.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

flipschitz,

We want to make sure that you are getting any promotion you should be getting on your account. Please reach out to our prepay customer seervice team for assistance. To reach our pre-paid services dial 888-294-6804. Select 1 for English and then enter the phone number. After you do that and hear "Main menu" press 4. When the next menu begins select 5 and when you hear the next menu pickup press 4. It will then connect you and ask that you enter your pin while you wait to get connected. If you do not remember your pin enter 0000. Their service hours are Sun - Sat, 6 AM - 11 PM.

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes