Can I activate a used iPhone 4 on prepaid?
ambermedico

My grandma gave me her old iPhone 4 which she used on Verizon network. I do not have a Verizon wireless account. I would like to set up an account for myself using this phone. I've attempted to set up my account using the "bring your own device" option on the website but it will not accept the MEID when I enter it in. Do I have to take the phone into the store to set up a used device or is there another way I can set it up online? I'd prefer a month-to-month plan VS a signed contract.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Connecting used iPhone 4
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ambermedico, that was very generous of your grandmother. We can save you a trip to the store and set up prepaid services online. Click the link below:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/prepaid/smartphone-plans/?intcmp=INT-SEA-NON-AC-prepaid-051915-DE-SR-...

If you continue to have issues, please call our prepaid team by phone at 888-294-6804.

LasinaHVZWW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Your link directs the user to the Prepaid Phones page.  OP has a phone already.

0 Likes