Can I add a new device to my prepaid account?
syxx2003

I have a prepaid account and I would like to add a second phone to that account.  I'm not sure how to do this.  I would like to have it in the same account without registering it to another email address and creating another Verizon login.  Is this possible?  I can't find where to do this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Adding a new device to my prepaid account
Snn5
Legend

Each Prepaid phone is its own line.  There are no bundles or multiple plan-type features in prepaid.  Its one phone, one account, one line.  To "add a line" you would just get another prepaid phone and airtime card, or setup autopay.

View solution in original post

Snn5
Legend

Each Prepaid phone is its own line.  There are no bundles or multiple plan-type features in prepaid.  Its one phone, one account, one line.  To "add a line" you would just get another prepaid phone and airtime card, or setup autopay.

syxx2003

So then I have to have use two email addresses and have two My Verizon account logins.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You might try to see if there is some way to do this, but I have never known of combining accounts on prepaid...you might can use the same email, but this is who you should call to clarify:

Customer Service - Prepaid

(888) 294-6804

or dial *611 from your mobile phone

6 AM - 11 PM, Mon - Sun

0 Likes