Can I get a replacement for my device?
Alyssarachelle

So, I have a motorola Luge, prepaid, its been OK, but the other day I was doing what I do every morning, checking FB, watching videos, whatever. I got up left the phone for like 10 mins, went back to use it...clicked on a video... No sound whatsoever. Thinking it was the video,,went to a different one. Same thing. So after going everything I possibly could, going into music,making a phone call, using headphones, which headphones worked, and then I took them out, and its like the phone was stuck, like the headphones were still in, when I went to make a call I heard nothing. And then I took headphones out, reset the phone when IG turned on, again no sound coking from anywhere, even with headphones. Now, after about 4 days, I have very low sound coming out of the speaker, which means when it's completely turned up, I still have to put it to my war to hear anything, which means if I'm watching something I can only hear it with the phone pressed to my ear..,

Now, since I'm a prepaid customer. I can't chat with a live agent. I'm only entitled to an automated chat which gets me nowhere. I've only had this phone a little over 6 months. I need to know what my options ar . I know with att I had a similar thing happen with the speaker, and even tho I was a prepaid customer, they sent me a replacement, of the same phone, and I just had to send the broken one back. Does Verizon do this? I can't call them, because I can't hear them. At this point its my only phone. I'm going to a Giants/Patriots game next weekend, so I don't want to call them yet if I have to send this phone back BC I need it for the camera. I'm just trying to find out what my options are, is this even fixable? Or will the replace my phone. Since I can't get ahold of anyone without calling.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Luge speaker blown..replacement??)
Snn5
Legend

You can call prepaid support with headphones and Im sure the mic still works right?  They will replace under manufacturer's warranty.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Alyssarachelle, we are very sad to hear that your device is having an issue with its speaker. We want all of our valuable customers to have options for replacing their devices under the manufacture’s warranty. To have that issue addressed it would be best to visit one of our corporate store locations, so we can inspect the phone and order a replacement if needed. Here is a link to help locate a store that can assist you http://vz.to/1NI4DWL
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You can call prepaid support with headphones and Im sure the mic still works right?  They will replace under manufacturer's warranty.

0 Likes