Can I keep my number if I switch?
Amja32169

Im not sure if im just having a hard time because it's a prepaid account or if you guys just won't give me the information as a privacy policy. However as far as im aware they legally need to provide the customer id on the statement of the bill in which i cannot access either. I need the IMSI# Account# NAI# and Subscriber/Customer ID#. Anybody know where these are located or how i can get these numbers? Also i have checked on device and does not have any of the information required other than an MEID# which i already have.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I keep my number if I switch?
mama23dogs
Legend

You can always keep your number.  You need your account number and PIN code to port your number.

You have to call Verizon for your account number.  You already should know your PIN code.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

You can always keep your number.  You need your account number and PIN code to port your number.

You have to call Verizon for your account number.  You already should know your PIN code.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Amja32169, nobody here wants you to leave. What is it that has you looking elsewhere? We’re here to help.

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes