Can I retrieve messages not delivered to a previous lack of service?
irrationalpoet

I just added service to my phone after a hiatus. I've received several messages from Verizon indicating that I have messages, but they have not been delivered due to insufficient funds. I would to recover those if I can, especially that I would have received just a couple of hours ago (it's possibly very important). I have called Verizon (*611), but I cannot find a menu option which provides me with the answer to this question, nor can I seem to contact a live person. Thanks for any assistance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I retrieve messages not delivered to a previous lack of service?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

irrationalpoet, we know the importance of getting lost content. I am afraid that if the number was void of service when the message came in, we won't be able to retrieve them. The best way to reach a rep with prepaid, you can call 888-294-6804. After entering your 10 digit number, you can select number 4 for other options and upgrades, then number 0 to get a customer service agent. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

La’SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes