Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can I retrieve messages not delivered to a previous lack of service?
irrationalpoet

I just added service to my phone after a hiatus. I've received several messages from Verizon indicating that I have messages, but they have not been delivered due to insufficient funds. I would to recover those if I can, especially that I would have received just a couple of hours ago (it's possibly very important). I have called Verizon (*611), but I cannot find a menu option which provides me with the answer to this question, nor can I seem to contact a live person. Thanks for any assistance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I retrieve messages not delivered to a previous lack of service?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

irrationalpoet, we know the importance of getting lost content. I am afraid that if the number was void of service when the message came in, we won't be able to retrieve them. The best way to reach a rep with prepaid, you can call 888-294-6804. After entering your 10 digit number, you can select number 4 for other options and upgrades, then number 0 to get a customer service agent. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

La’SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes