Can I switch to a prepaid plan at the end of my current Verizon contract and keep my current phone and number?
bconner34

Our current Verizon Family plan contract ends in June.  I want to know if my wife and I can switch our iPhone 5s's, which we bought at the beginning on the contract, to individual prepaid plans and keep our current numbers and phones?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I switch to a prepaid plan at the end of my current Verizon contract and keep my current phone and number?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bconner34,

We want you to be happy with our service and hope you will continue for many years. Let’s review the options. You can switch your service to Prepaid, but even after you contract is up, you can continue with your Postpaid service on a month to month basis. There is no need to cancel. Was there a reason you wanted to go to Prepaid?

JenelleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Can I switch to a prepaid plan at the end of my current Verizon contract and keep my current phone and number?
bconner34

To save money. The $40 a month for 2 GB and unlimited talk and text per phone is quite a bit better than the ~$125 we pay for 2GB shared on our current plan.

Bryan

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes