Can I transfer an existing working wireless phone number into the prepaid service?
Phoneaphobic

I have an existing Verizon account and I am contemplating moving into pre-paid service plan, I want to keep my phone number, can this be possible?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I transfer an existing working wireless phone number into the prepaid service?
Snn5
Legend

As long as you are not under contract you can move to Prepaid and keep your number.

0 Likes
Re: Can I transfer an existing working wireless phone number into the prepaid service?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great news Phoneaphobic! You can certainly port your current postpaid phone number to a Verizon Wireless prepaid account, please contact our prepaid customer service team at 888-294-6804 to confirm that your current phone is compatible with our prepaid service. Also remember that an early termination fee is applicable if your current customer agreement has not been satisfied, and that your current voice mailbox will be deleted and all messages will be permanently erased when you port out to a prepaid account. When you are ready to process the portout please call *611 on your Verizon Wireless phone. Is there a particular reason that has you considering a portout to our prepaid service? I would like to explore options to resolve any issues that you are experiencing with our postpaid service and save you from the inconvenience of porting out.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Why is Postpaid considered better than Prepaid?  Unl talk text and 2GB a month for $45 is pretty good for a single user who doesn't need much data or all the usually unwanted extras that come with a postpaid plan.

0 Likes