Can I transfer refill cards between devices?
drmfctry

I have 2 prepaid phones, gusto 3. The one is for me and the other is for my wife.

Last week, I  bought 12 refill cards and those were scratched off on both phones, half and half.

Now my wife doesn't want to use the feature phone so I want 5 un-used refill card on my wife phone to transfer to my phone.

Is it possible??

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Refill card transfer
Snn5
Legend

I believe,  when purchased, they are activated through the register, but not assigned to a particular line.  You should be able to use them.  Easiest way to know is if you try next cycle to activate the card on your line.  If the wife is getting a different phone, she can use the cards on that line.  To add a refill card to a line, you only have to enter the PIN of the card into the online activator in "Add Funds" in your My Verizon account page online.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Refill card transfer
Snn5
Legend

I believe,  when purchased, they are activated through the register, but not assigned to a particular line.  You should be able to use them.  Easiest way to know is if you try next cycle to activate the card on your line.  If the wife is getting a different phone, she can use the cards on that line.  To add a refill card to a line, you only have to enter the PIN of the card into the online activator in "Add Funds" in your My Verizon account page online.

0 Likes