Can I use an Unlocked MOTO G5plus on a Prepaid plan?
laynet

I am Planning on a MOTO G5 Plus from Amazon for use here and with my British, Italian and Spanish SIM cards. Want to use it on Verizon 4G network in the US. Is this possible or do I need to go to a MVNO?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I use an Unlocked MOTO G5plus on a Prepaid plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd love to help you find a solution for using your device in the US. You can check on My Verizon to find out if your Moto G5 will be compatible for use on our network: http://spr.ly/65828qlZY

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
laynet

Actually this does NOT answer my question. I had done that BEFORE asking on the forum I would need to already have a physical phone rather than one I am considering.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

laynet- we want to make sure we address your concerns. For clarification, are you trying to use the device on another network? Do you live in the United States and currently have Verizon Wireless but you travel and would like to use other SIM cards in the phone?

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes