Can an iPhone be used for a pay as you go plan?
rquinley

Can an iPhone 5c purchased from Verizon be used foe a pay as you go plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can iphone be used for pay as you go plan?
Snn5
Legend

What are Pay As You Go prepaid plans?

Pay As You Go plans are prepaid plans for basic phones that let you pay for only the minutes, texts and data you use. Rather than purchasing a set monthly allowance, you pay individually for each minute you're on a call and each text message you send or receive. Data usage on Pay As You Go plans is charged per day instead of per GB or MB.

If you don't use your mobile phone a lot or you like to have an extra phone on hand in case of emergencies, Pay As You Go plans are a great option to consider.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
rquinley,

Great question! We want you to be able to use the device you would like. Our prepaid plans do support the iPhone 5C. I would suggest reaching out to our prepaid department at 888-294-6804 for more details.

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
rquinley

You state that the iPhone can be used for your “prepaid plans”, but what I asked is can an iPhone be used for a “pay as you go” plan. And, to be more specific, can an iPhone be used for the “pay as you go” “per minute” plan?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

What are Pay As You Go prepaid plans?

Pay As You Go plans are prepaid plans for basic phones that let you pay for only the minutes, texts and data you use. Rather than purchasing a set monthly allowance, you pay individually for each minute you're on a call and each text message you send or receive. Data usage on Pay As You Go plans is charged per day instead of per GB or MB.

If you don't use your mobile phone a lot or you like to have an extra phone on hand in case of emergencies, Pay As You Go plans are a great option to consider.