Can i use the lg stylo 2 on Verizon prepaid
Brandon85

Have Verizon prepaid and want to know if I buy a lg style 2 will it work with prepaid?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can i use the lg stylo 2 on Verizon prepaid
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Brandon85,

I want you to have the support needed. This is a question best addressed by our Prepay Pros. You can reach out to them by calling in to us at 888-294-6804.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Brandon85,

I want you to have the support needed. This is a question best addressed by our Prepay Pros. You can reach out to them by calling in to us at 888-294-6804.

KatiM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Brandon85

Found out all phones can be on prepaid

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching back to us, Brandon. That certainly is exciting news for your phone and I am glad that you got the answer that you were looking for.  Was there anything that we might assist with?

LorenB_VZW

0 Likes