Can't pay my bill online
Lala982

I have a basic prepaid phone plan and I pay it online and for a WEEK straight, trying numerous times a day, have tried and tried to pay my bill. I get to the last step and push the button to confirm payment and this blank (as in all white except for the close button in the corner) window pops up and absolutely nothing happens after that. ive tried waiting to see if something was going to load up in the blank white box. I have restarted my ipad. I have cleaned my cache. Nothing is working.  I am frustrated to the point of dumping Verizon and going somewhere else where they want my money bad enough to make sure their online bill pay works correctly.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't pay my bill online
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You should never be frustrated when trying to pay your bill Lala982. I'm sorry about the difficulties with using our online system. I recommend calling our Prepaid department at 877-777-5759.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes