Can the LG VX8370, LG VX8560 Nokia 6205 and Motorola V750 be put on Verizon daily prepaid plans?
TheCensor

Can the LG VX8370, LG VX8560, Nokia 6205 and Motorola V750 be put on Verizon daily prepaid plans?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can the LG VX8370, LG VX8560 Nokia 6205 and Motorola V750 be put on Verizon daily prepaid plans
e2kid

The Motorola V750 is a Push to Talk device which is not currently compatible with any prepaid plans. As for the LG Clout VX8370; it's the same deal. It uses a HTML browser which also makes it incompatible with prepaid. While I didn’t research the LG VX8560, the previous models in this series also ran on this browser. So I am going to assume that it will be the same situation for this phone: another no go. Now for the Nokia, I really don't know. However, I do want to encourage you to talk to a prepaid Verizon Wireless customer service representative at 1-888-294-6804 or by dialing *611 on a verizon prepaid mobile device. They should have more reliable and current information about which specific devices can be used on prepaid and which ones cannot. I do know that the devices have to be free from any account before they can be used on prepaid, regardless of compatibility. I hope that helps a little, even though I just gave you the worse news ever. :smileytongue:

0 Likes
Re: Can the LG VX8370, LG VX8560 Nokia 6205 and Motorola V750 be put on Verizon daily prepaid plans
Ambreezy
Contributor - Level 3

Hello TheCensor. I have read your post and understand your concern with activating the device to a pre paid account. You can activate a phone that was previously used on a monthly billing plan on our Prepaid service provided it is a dual-mode or tri-mode CDMA GPS-compatible handset that is compatible with our network. However, some of the features and services of your phone may not be available on the Prepaid service. If you are under contract on your post pay account and want to change to pre paid, there is a termination fee at which applied as it will be changing service agreements. You can click on the link below for more information. 

http://support.vzw.com/clc/faqs/Wireless%20Service/faq_inpulse_service.html?grp=4&faq=5

0 Likes