Can you order a new device online if you are an existing Verizon Prepaid customer?
dbalge
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a Verizon Wireless Prepaid customer for about 2-3 months and love it. With the new 4G LTE devices available now, I am interested in purchasing one of those devices next month. I do not see a way for me to purchase it online. If I log in to MyVerizon then try to purchase, I get prompts if I want a new number or port an existing number, like it doesn't recognize that I am logged in with my account. Do I have to go into the store to purchase only?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can you order a new device online if you are an existing Verizon Prepaid customer?
dbalge
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just in case anyone else having the same question, you will have to purchase new service with the device. If you do not plan on reusing the old phone, you probably want to do this close to your payment date. Verizon will be able to put your phone number on the new device.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can you order a new device online if you are an existing Verizon Prepaid customer?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question dbalge! You can find out your options for getting a new device by contacting our Prepay Customer Service Team at 888-294-6804.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dbalge
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just in case anyone else having the same question, you will have to purchase new service with the device. If you do not plan on reusing the old phone, you probably want to do this close to your payment date. Verizon will be able to put your phone number on the new device.

0 Likes