Cannot call or receive calls on my phone.
Lillou2011

I cannot call out or receive calls.  When I try to call out, it dials and then radials and then hangs up.  I cannot hear a dial tone either.  I reset my phone and it did not solve the problem.  I used backup asst. to get my contacts last night (112 contacts) and this morning I only had 7 contacts.  What happened to those contacts.  I’m at my wits end!  Someone help, I can’t call Verizon, my phone won’t let me.  My texts messaging is fine.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot call or receive calls on my phone.
boringusername
Master - Level 1

It would help if you would tell us which phone you had.

0 Likes
Lillou2011

I have a Samsung-SM-J100VPP

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Is this pre-paid phone? Do you have pre-paid service?

0 Likes
Lillou2011

Yes.  it is a pre-paid Android phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lillou2011 Sorry to learn of the issues you are having. We certainly want to help you get those calls working. Unfortunately, we don't have access to your Prepaid Account. Please go to our website at www.verizonwirelss.com to start a chat with our Prepaid Team.

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being unable to use your device to call in for support is no doubt frustrating. I wanted to pipe in that if there’s no other number to use and call our Prepaid team at 888-294-6804, then a visit to a store may need to take place. I can look up the nearest location with a technician. What’s your zip code, Lillou2011 ? 

DavidH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the assistance, boringusername.

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to make/receive calls and your contacts are missing, Lillou2011. I definitely want to get you to the right place so we can get this resolved right away. You can chat with our Prepaid Team here https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/ if you are unable to call our Prepaid Team. You will need to sign into My Verizon and you will get directed to our Prepaid Chat Team.

ZangY_VZW

0 Likes