Cant add data
venom150

I have a prepaid phone, It will not allow me to add data,it says (you have reached the monthly data bundle purchase maximum) which is impossible since I havent added data this cycle. This started last mnth when I recieved the free data. I have a 7 gig plan so my data hub should show 1gb/7gb but it shows 1g/40gb sometimes and others 1g/28gb. I also have to request a new password everytime just to be able to login to here. I really need this fixed but cant sit on a phone for 2 hrs just to get disconnectd again from customer service. Please help...

0 Likes
Re: Cant add data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to help with your concerns, venom150. We do need more information to investigate this further. Did you recently do a plan change? Did you add any Data Packages this cycle?

- ElizabethC_VZW

0 Likes
venom150

I have been unable too add extra data for the past 2 months  ever since the free data last month. I believe its because when I look at the app it shows 0/40 gb even though my plans 7 gb. Its almost like the free data overloaded the data hub and acts like ive added to much data when i haven't added any. I tried reinstalling the app but didnt help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you, venom150. What error message do you get?

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes
venom150

When I go to data hub it wont let me select the add data button, instead it says(you cant add more data right now, you can only have two active data boosts per cycle) I havent been able to add data in two months!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details, venom150. Have you attempted to reset the app, to see if that will help? CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
venom150

I uninstalled and reinstalled app not sure how to reset app.This is directly related to the free data!

0 Likes
venom150

SOLVED...Im ditching Verizon!

0 Likes