Cant add more funds to this monthly cycle
RyFlo93
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can't pay my bill and dont want to lose my account. Please can somebody help me? The card Im using is perfectly fine

Re: Cant add more funds to this monthly cycle
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that you are able to make a payment. I have sent you a Private Note.

0 Likes
breanabooher

im having the same problem i need help ASAP

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are more than happy to assist you with this issue. We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can continue. 

0 Likes
gdvdo

Same issue here. Tried different devices and cleaning out cookies and cache. Having issues w Verizon more and more. Not very satisfied with it's applications tbh

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not the type of experience we want you to have with us, gdvdo. It is imperative that you can manage your account and make a payment when you want to. Allow us to gather more information to be on the same page. When was the last time you were able to submit a payment through he My Verizon app or online? Is this for Verizon Wireless Postpaid or Prepaid service?

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes
insun

I AM HAVING THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM and dont want to lose my account.  ive tried everything.  ive tried desktop, the app.  all with some sort of error.  told to call *611 but obviously cant do that as i need to refill to make calls. please help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, insun. 

We know how important it is for you to be able to make a payment on your account. Another option that you could use to make a payment is Instant Pay (For Prepaid accounts). Click here for Instant Pay: https://myvprepay.verizon.com/prepaid/ui/mobile/InstantPay/#/. If you encounter any issues using this method, please let us know. We would be happy to troubleshoot this issue further. 

CassieG_VZW 

0 Likes
SlicKsHots

Having the same problem and it's due tonight I need help ASAP

0 Likes
TMoore7272

I'm having the same issue

0 Likes