Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cant add more funds to this monthly cycle
visco701

The app and website both won't let me pay my bill and says I can't add more bills to the monthly cycle. The card is perfectly fine and I have tried all of the other links in the discussion. I cannot make any calls or use data at the moment. 

Re: Cant add more funds to this monthly cycle
Rlongcrier

Getting the same message and I’m only trying to enter details for auto pay???? Spent forever with a Two yesterday getting the account turned back on after the online and phone system kept trying to say the zip code with my bank wasn’t correct.

Seems like a huge problem

0 Likes
Re: Cant add more funds to this monthly cycle
Dixiecup3

Can't add anymore funds this monthly cycle!! Tried all the links Verizon has suggested with NO success. I've not even had this prepaid cell plan for one year and I sorely regret ever, ever signing up. It's been one problem after another. Adding funds to  checking my balance as 00.00 to latest " problem". I wished I had read reviews all the way back from 2015. One unsatisfied customer after another. Taking my complaints to FTC.  I should be able to login into my account and view it. Sometimes it takes days to even access it!!! 

0 Likes