Cant add more funds to this monthly cycle
visco701
Enthusiast - Level 1

The app and website both won't let me pay my bill and says I can't add more bills to the monthly cycle. The card is perfectly fine and I have tried all of the other links in the discussion. I cannot make any calls or use data at the moment. 

Re: Cant add more funds to this monthly cycle
Rlongcrier
Enthusiast - Level 1

Getting the same message and I’m only trying to enter details for auto pay???? Spent forever with a Two yesterday getting the account turned back on after the online and phone system kept trying to say the zip code with my bank wasn’t correct.

Seems like a huge problem

Dixiecup3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can't add anymore funds this monthly cycle!! Tried all the links Verizon has suggested with NO success. I've not even had this prepaid cell plan for one year and I sorely regret ever, ever signing up. It's been one problem after another. Adding funds to  checking my balance as 00.00 to latest " problem". I wished I had read reviews all the way back from 2015. One unsatisfied customer after another. Taking my complaints to FTC.  I should be able to login into my account and view it. Sometimes it takes days to even access it!!! 

Verizon1093

Did you ever get to the root of the  problem ? I'm having same issue and it's showing on bank statement everytime I've tried but never actually took money . Card is 100% fine and funded . 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us here at Verizon.. Please private message us for further assistance.

*Mabell

0 Likes