Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cant add more funds to this monthly cycle
RyFlo93

Can't pay my bill and dont want to lose my account. Please can somebody help me? The card Im using is perfectly fine

Re: Cant add more funds to this monthly cycle
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It is important that you are able to make a payment. I have sent you a Private Note.

0 Likes
breanabooher

im having the same problem i need help ASAP

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are more than happy to assist you with this issue. We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can continue. 

0 Likes
gdvdo

Same issue here. Tried different devices and cleaning out cookies and cache. Having issues w Verizon more and more. Not very satisfied with it's applications tbh

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is not the type of experience we want you to have with us, gdvdo. It is imperative that you can manage your account and make a payment when you want to. Allow us to gather more information to be on the same page. When was the last time you were able to submit a payment through he My Verizon app or online? Is this for Verizon Wireless Postpaid or Prepaid service?

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes
insun

I AM HAVING THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM and dont want to lose my account.  ive tried everything.  ive tried desktop, the app.  all with some sort of error.  told to call *611 but obviously cant do that as i need to refill to make calls. please help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, insun. 

We know how important it is for you to be able to make a payment on your account. Another option that you could use to make a payment is Instant Pay (For Prepaid accounts). Click here for Instant Pay: https://myvprepay.verizon.com/prepaid/ui/mobile/InstantPay/#/. If you encounter any issues using this method, please let us know. We would be happy to troubleshoot this issue further. 

CassieG_VZW 

0 Likes
SlicKsHots

Having the same problem and it's due tonight I need help ASAP

0 Likes
TMoore7272

I'm having the same issue

0 Likes