Re: Cant add more funds to this monthly cycle
Wardash
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ive tried adding funds it wont let me and when i call 611 it sends me to payments where it says i added to many card ive legit added 2 

0 Likes
Wardash
Enthusiast - Level 2

thats what they are telling me too this is b s

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you able to add these ASAP.  Is this for a Prepaid account that you are referring to?-Sean

0 Likes
NoZon

I am out of the US for past week trying to add more funds and I can’t to my travel pass says the exact same thing as everyone above I am losing my mind over this . No support , horrible service 

How can I make a payment so I won’t lose my account ? I am definitely moving from this trash company . 

0 Likes
Shade1108

Really need to get this paid and its not letting me pay at all. aint ever had a company deny me from giving them money

0 Likes
jericagraves

i’m having the same problem, “you can’t add anymore funds to your monthly cycle this month” like what?!??! how can i fix this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jeri, thank you for contacting us. I see you're having an issue adding funds to your account. What happens when you try to add finds to your account? *Debbie

0 Likes
jericagraves

it lets me put in the card information, but as soon as i’m done it tells me “you can not add any funds to your cycle this month” and i would just like help so that way i can pay my phone bill and service again 

0 Likes
Amclain69
Enthusiast - Level 1

Similar issue. I have several prepaid cards I want to add, however I'm getting an error on both the website and the mobile app... "You have reached the maximum number of requests. Try again in 24 hours."  I received this message the first time I tried to load this particular card... and I haven't loaded another card for at least a few weeks.  The help desk informed me that they're having a system issue and that I should try again in 24 hours.  This doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in either the site or mobile app to properly take my payment.  Looking through the history, I see this seems to be a recurring problem, so hopefully someone at Verizon will look into it.  Heck I'd be happy to demonstrate the problem real-time if it helps to get it fixed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there, Amclain69.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would be glad to look into this error and help you with troubleshooting.
If you still need assistance, please feel free to send us a Private Note here in the threads, or you can reach us on Facebook or Twitter for assistance as well.

*Celeste

0 Likes