Cant add more funds to this monthly cycle
zach13578

nothing is wrong with the card but when i type in the info it just says “you cannot add more funds this monthly cycle”

0 Likes
Re: Cant add more funds to this monthly cycle
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, zach13578. We want to make sure you receive the support you need to resolve this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
T-ea

I have the exact same problem and my plan ends today

0 Likes
ylZ

I have the same problem. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our team can certainly lend a helping hand. Try this route: https://www.verizon.com/expresspay/#/auth. Keep us posted on the outcome. 

*Eli

0 Likes
vantrinh

Hello,

I've tried the website many times as well as the link above, but the same error message was displayed "You cannot add any more funds to your account this monthly cycle." The Verizon website and the link you sent apparently have code errors, especially with the payment section.  Please send these errors to the people responsible for upkeeping the website and the app:

• When adding a new card with an address different from the address saved in the Settings, an error message displayed: "Your zip code is invalid" and a new card cannot be added. 
  • When adding funds after a payment deadline,  an error message displayed: "You cannot add any more funds to your account this monthly cycle" and a payment cannot be made.

Service is stopped and the website does not allow me to make a payment, causing me to miss important texts and phone calls today.

My Verizon app is useless. It's not an app, it's a web browser to display Verizon website. Because the website has a problem with payments, the app also has a problem with payments.

Whoever responsible for programming the payment section on the website and the app is terrible at their job.  

0 Likes
vantrinh

For those still having this problem, I tried this method and it worked:

1. Buy a digital prepaid refill card: Best Buy Verizon Prepaid Refill

2. Within about an hour, a link to the card will be delivered to your email account. Clicking on it directs you to a 10-digit PIN number.

3. Dial #PMT using the phone number you want to add funds to. When prompted, enter the above PIN number.  Then the plan is renewed immediately.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details on the errors you are receiving when adding funds. Please try adding funds by dialing *611 from your device. 

*Mahagani

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, there! We want to make sure this is resolved for you. Please send us a Private Note for support.

*Anna

0 Likes
Loyal11

I totally agree with you. This is Feb 2024 and I have the exact same problem. Website and app. Even chat. They just keep saying the same thing over and over and send you to the website app chat. Back again. 
so frustrating 

0 Likes