Casio G'zone C711 Boulder and pre-paid plan
kevin38583
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi.I just bought a casio G'zone C711 boulder .Can it be reprogrammed to work on prepaid plans.I tried the link above to view plans and it does not work.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Casio G'zone C711 Boulder and pre-paid plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kevin38583, thanks for posting. That is a great question. I want to get this resolved for you. Where did you get the device from? Was it active for 6 months on a post pay line with us? Have you contacted our pre pay department? They can be reach at (877) 777-5759.

SammuelP_VZW
VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kevin38583
Enthusiast - Level 1

I bought the casio G'zone C711 boulder new off of amazon.com.I would really like to put this phone on prepaid,because right now i can't afford to go on a contract.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Kevin38583, I want to make sure we get you the best plan for your budget. The device does need to be activate on an account for 6 months in order to be activated on Verizon Wireless prepaid plans. You can contact the number listed above, to find out your options of activating the device on Verizon Wireless prepaid.

WarrenM_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kevin38583
Enthusiast - Level 1

There is no number listed above for me to contact.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

kevin38583 wrote:

There is no number listed above for me to contact.

The phone number is in the post marked "helpful" for this discussion.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes