Changing from monthly to Prepaid
guyguy50

I have a basic phone that I suits my needs at the moment. But maybe not in the future so, in the mean time I want to change to prepaid so I can have the options of thinking what I want to do. Only reason switching to prepaid instead of the monthly service I have now is the deal is better... I usually pay a little over 50 for 500 minutes and 1000 txt from a contract that is done now... and the prepaid unlimited text and talk plus 500 mb data is a much better deal. Question is how do I switch to this until I decide what I am doing in the long run?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Changing from monthly to Prepaid
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

guyguy50,

We want you to have the best plan and pricing to fit your wireless needs. If you would like to migrate from postpaid to prepaid you can reach out to our Sales Professionals at 888-924-7937. Our Sales professionals will be able to get everything set up for you.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Changing from monthly to Prepaid
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

guyguy50,

We want you to have the best plan and pricing to fit your wireless needs. If you would like to migrate from postpaid to prepaid you can reach out to our Sales Professionals at 888-924-7937. Our Sales professionals will be able to get everything set up for you.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes