Changing "Owner" of a Prepaid Plan?
iluvcisle

I am in the process of changing our Family Plan to Prepaid.  We are off contract so no ETF.  I migrated my number to Verizon Prepaid with a new Moto G 2 weeks ago and all went well. I have ported my husband's number to StraightTalk as he does not use data but needs a large amount of monthly minutes. My adult daughter tried to migrate her iphone 4s to prepaid Verizon and was denied because she is not the account manager or owner.  I can do it by phone since I know her MEID number. Here is my concern: can I initially put myself as the account "owner" and then go on my account and change the owner to her name and address?  She went to the Verizon store and they said we should both come in which won't work since I live in New Jersey and she lives in North Carolina.  She only wants to go prepaid for a few months until the iphone 6 comes out - then she will decide if she wants it or a 5s and move to a contract single plan. Is it feasible to move her?  Does Verizon even care since prepaid accounts are paid in advance?  Would love to know if anyone out there knows the answer.  Thanks so much!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Changing "Owner" of a Prepaid Plan?
Tidbits
Legend

Prepaid there is no such thing as owner.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Changing "Owner" of a Prepaid Plan?
Tidbits
Legend

Prepaid there is no such thing as owner.

0 Likes