Charged for internet?
elwray89

I'm trying to connect to the mobile web on my LG Extravert and I keep getting the message "You will be charged $0.99 for 24-hours of internet access."

I am on the $50 prepaid plan, my plan isn't due to reup for 2 days, and my account has $60 in it.

I can't think of any reason I would be charged. I'm supposed to get unlimited chat, text, and web.

Any help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Charged for internet?
Not applicable

Are you sure it's 2 more days? These plans are 30 days not monthly. So that could make a difference.

Also are you trying to use mobile web or regular internet?

$50 Unlimited Plan includes unlimited Mobile Web and does not include full web browsing

0 Likes
elwray89

Okay, it's one day. Regardless, I posted this on the 18th. New cycle starts on the 19th. Either way, I have the money in my account.

And it's mobile web. It's just an LG extravert. I don't have another choice.

Sorry, web is just a synonym for internet for me.

0 Likes
elwray89

Any help anyone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there Elwray89!

I'm here to help! Having data access is absolutely important! I was reviewing all of the plan details for your $50.00 prepaid plan here: http://bit.ly/UpyMlp and I found "For Mobile Web, the services are charged at 99¢ per day only on the days it is used if you do not have a sufficient balance for your monthly access. You will have unlimited use of the services for a 24–hour period."

This would be for full web browsing. If you have further questions I would recommend speaking to our 24 hour Prepaid Support at 888-294-6804!

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes