Continuation of Prepaid Service
Mulliganbob

If I use up my 300 voice minutes/text on the 15th of the month (prior to the end date of my billing cycle--the 27th of the month) and my account is set up for auto-pay, does that automatically change my new billing cycle date to the 15th and my service automatically continues or do I have to take action on my Verizon to continue my service?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Continuation of Prepaid Service
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I believe you have to take action and add more funds to your account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mulliganbob,

We want you to be able to get the most out of your prepaid plan without having to worry about your payments. To ensure that you're provided correct information based on your plan and account, the best option would be to contact prepaid customer service by calling 888-294-6804.

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mulliganbob

I called 888-294-6804 both before my posting and after yours.  I failed miserably at finding the magic number that allows me to talk to a human being To get an answer.  I also visited a Vetizon store and was unable to get an answer to my question.  I am just trying to find out what happens if I use up my prepaid minutes/texts Before I get to the end of my billing cycle.  Will Verizon:

a.  Cut off my service forever

b.  Suspend my service until my automatic payment kicks in on my billing cycle date

c.  Charge me some amount for minutes/texts until the start of the next billing cycle

d.  Accelerate my billing cycle date to the day I run out of minutes/texts and continue my service interrupted

e.  Or ???

I appreciate yourhelp. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We regret to learn you’re having trouble reaching our Prepay team, Mulliganbob . It’s important to make sure you receive accurate information. We do not have access to Prepay accounts through this channel. We would recommend contacting our Prepay team at 877-777-5759. We’re confident they will be able to further address your concerns.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes