DATA BOOST!!
kirtsmith
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am trying to find out if "DATA BOOST" can be used with my jetpack to help with the streaming services. Why is it soo difficult to get an answer from V?!?!?

Re: DATA BOOST!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kirtsmith,

We hear you loud and clear. It is not good to hear that you have been having some trouble with getting your concerns addressed so we are here to help. When adding Data Boost, it can be added to any of our Verizon Plans as well as the Unlimited plans outside of the Go Unlimited. Adding it to a Jetpack line would provide additional 4G speeds during your billing cycle based on the amount of the Data Boost. Check out https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/new-my-verizon-app-faqs/#data-boost for additional information on the Data Boost and how it can be added. I certainly hope this helps.

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes
kirtsmith
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK....ill give that adventure a try....BUT, as prior post, I cant get into my prepaid jetpack account because V wants to verify with a "code" snet to the jetpack #!!! How the "H" can i use that?!

0 Likes
kirtsmith
Enthusiast - Level 2

NOPE....ANOTHER "BLACK HOLE"!!

data boostsRe: DATA BOOST!!
gutevuss
Enthusiast - Level 1

I used to get data boosts for my Jet pack all the time. Now this month, I suddenly cannot find the data boost option on My Verizon. I search Help and I do find a place that says I can get a data boost, but when I try to do so it says it cannot do it at this time.  This is killing me! I live in the middle of nowhere and this is my only internet option. Sometimes I need more data to do my work. The throttling of my speed it causing me some major problems!!

0 Likes
Re: data boostsDATA BOOST!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gutevuss, 

We always want to ensure that we provide you with the features that help you get your work done. This would be based on the current calling plan that you are on. 

Do you know the current plan you are on? 

VeronicaM_VZW

0 Likes
Re: data boostsRe: DATA BOOST!!
52-
Enthusiast - Level 1
same. Nowhere to be found on my app
Re: data boostsDATA BOOST!!
52-
Enthusiast - Level 1

We have unlimited shared. I cannot find databoost on the app and hotspot is my only source of "internet" (no providers in my rural area). I went through your steps to do so on the app and the option to add data is not there. Thanks!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

52- I know how important it is to ensure that you have plenty of data to meet your needs! I'm sorry to hear that you are not seeing the data boost option. Please reply to our Direct Message, and we would be happy to look into this more closely. 

MichelleH_VZW 

0 Likes
RickShagoury
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue -- MiFi hotspot, as of a few months ago, no option to add data boost from the app or on the website. I have had to contact customer service in an extremely long and painful process EVERY MONTH to assure I have enough data to be able to work from home. This has been since probably July or possibly earlier, not 100% sure.

The funny thing is, every time I contact a customer service rep, they seem to have no problem adding data to my hotspot line, so why wouldn't you just make it possible for me to do it myself?

Verizon -- I have been a customer for over 20 years. I am angry and disgusted at your constant wrangling of plans and features.

Not only that, but for you to deny me of an opportunity to give you more money every single month seems a bit shortsighted and not too bright. Fix it.