Data always on?
Swclueless

I'm on the $45 2gb unlimited talk, does the new always on data switch on automatic or will I have to switch plans?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Data always on?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would suggest calling the prepaid customer service number at 1-888-294-6804 and verify it with them.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would suggest calling the prepaid customer service number at 1-888-294-6804 and verify it with them.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Swclueless

I called they changed my plan so I will receive always on data, but my added data I brought isn't showing up , I was told not to worry when my plan renews in a few days it will show up then. I have like 3gb of add on data that will hopefully show up in a few days.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Swclueless I've sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern. DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes