Data not resetting
hann_kinn
Enthusiast - Level 1

My plan reset on the 25th of December, but my data has not reset yet. I am supposed to have 2GB per month, but it says I have less than 1 right now. What do I do to get my data to reset?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data not resetting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hann_kinn,

That's certainly a valid concern. We'd love to assist in making sure we find resolution regarding your data resetting.

Are you checking your data via My Verizon or the data widget on your device? When does it say the last time the data was refreshed at? It can take 24 hours and sometimes up to 48 hours for everything to reset properly at times.

TrevorCrC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

hann_kinn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was checking my data usage on the MyVerizon app. It said everything had been last updated at the time I opened the app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry for this delay, hann_kinn. It can take up to 24 hours after your billing cycle date for your data allowance to replenish and reset. When is your billing cycle date? You can retrieve this date on your actual billing statement. This is the actual date that your bill is printed and generated on.

LasinaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
hann_kinn
Enthusiast - Level 1

My billing cycle date is the 25th of each month.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate this information, hann_kinn. It's important that your usage resets. If your bill cycle date is the 25th of every month, then your plan allowance would reset on the 26th. You can confirm this by reviewing our statement on My Verizon. Your statement will show the summary of your last billing cycle which would be November 26 - December 25. Has your usage reset at this time?

AndreaS_VZW

0 Likes
hann_kinn
Enthusiast - Level 1

It has reset. Thank you!

0 Likes