Does anyone ever get a human being when calling prepaid support at 888-294-6804?an stay on the line, but it just keeps repeating the menu options and eventually hangs up on me. That is really irrita
mhaider60
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone ever get a human being when calling prepaid support at 888-294-6804? It tells me call volumes are higher then normal and I can stay on the line, but it just keeps repeating the menu options and eventually hangs up on me.  That is really irritating!!  I'd at least like the option to wait on hold.  I guess I should have listened to the warnings about prepaid support before switching to prepaid last week.

The reason I'm calling support is I'd like to know when I will be getting the extra 500MB of data when signing up for auto pay.  This is one of the reasons I switched to a 4G Allset plan.  I signed up for auto pay promptly after setting up my online account when I switched from post paid to pre paid on Thursday July 17, 2014.

Labels (1)
Re: Does anyone ever get a human being when calling prepaid support at 888-294-6804?an stay on the line, but it just keeps repeating the menu options and eventually hangs up on me. That is really irrita
1treasurehunterdale
Enthusiast - Level 2

It took me 2 calls waiting minimum 15 minutes for a live person, the first one hung up on me. The second time I got Lawrence and he helped me with my issue with no problem! Thanks Lawrence! And hey Verizon why don't you play those 2 calls for training, your other reps could learn something from Lawrence!

Re: Does anyone ever get a human being when calling prepaid support at 888-294-6804?an stay on the line, but it just keeps repeating the menu options and eventually hangs up on me.  That is really irrita
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you are having trouble reaching a representative, mhaider60. When calling our Prepaid department you can reach a representative using the following number and prompts: 888-294-6804 when prompted, select 4, 6, and 4 to reach a representative.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Re: Does anyone ever get a human being when calling prepaid support at 888-294-6804?an stay on the line, but it just keeps repeating the menu options and eventually hangs up on me.  That is really irrita
mhaider60
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just gave that a try and it worked!  Thank you so much! Smiley Happy

Re: Does anyone ever get a human being when calling prepaid support at 888-294-6804?an stay on the line, but it just keeps repeating the menu options and eventually hangs up on me. That is really irrita
dcw2345
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dial 2 first then 4 6 4. Works for me anyway.

0 Likes
dcw2345
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dial 2 first then 4 6 4. Works for me anyway.

0 Likes
Jojimurph
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dear Verizon  why oh why make it so obscure and frustrating?  Whenever I go through this experience of trying to reach your customer service I simultaneously go search for service from your competitors.  It is only a matter of time...

0 Likes
belledata

I agree.  It is ungodly frustrating.  They double bill my account and there is no way to talk to a human.  I hate verizon.

0 Likes
dcw2345
Enthusiast - Level 2

When it answers dial 2 and then 4 6 4 and you will get a human

0 Likes
kindie75
Enthusiast - Level 3

It tells me there is high call volume and hangs up.  I can't even sit on hold for a LIVE person....

0 Likes